Times to talk with Space Station crew on 2m.

Hello All,

The best chance to make a voice contact with the ISS crew are :
1) During the normal work week: 19:30 till 22:00UTC.
2) During the week Bill also (occasionally) operates during his eating time
which
is  one hour long and is usually some time during  12:00 - 1500  UTC
3) During the weekend, the crew has less duties and you
have a good chance from 7:00 till to 23:00 UTC.
 I have a nice chart where you can see the times Bill  has made QSOs.
I will put the chart on my website at 15-dec-2005 on
the ISS page (Talk with the crew).

73s Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl