Re: ISS voice pass recording 17:10UTC

Hello Marc,

I have done some editing on your audio file. I removed most of the beeps
(where I could hi) and boost up the audio with +3dB (below distortion
level). I cut several short noise and click sounds, and decreased the delay
parts. The file was 4mb in .wav format I converted to mp3 now its 1mb. You
can download from: http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl
Often I send the hams (which Bill spoke to) a e-mail that they can download
there QSO from the website, many hams have their e-mail addresses on
QRZ.com, maybe a good idea for al others who made recordings! (help each
other!!!).
Thanks to Marc (KD5MSS) for the good quality recording I whish others will
do the same in the future. I have some audio recording tips on my website.
Click on the ISS button and scroll to: Talk with the crew in voice (voice
tips!).
73´s Cor PD0RKC http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl