ISS (Space Station) hamradio information website!

Hello All,

We have seen that Bill McAthur (ISS crew) made many voice contacts
all over the world (he loves hamradio!).
Did you know that PY4MAB worked (in 3 years) 7 astronauts (aboard ISS) with
a simple vertical (GP) antenna?
Even a few amateurs worked the Space Station from their car (with mobile
whip).
On my website you can read voice tips (and frequencies) to
operate the Space Station crew.
When the ISS crew is not voice active then the ISS hamradio station is
24 hours (per day) in the APRS (digipeater) mode QRV.
At my website you can see also how to configure (easy!) APRS software to
send your APRS beacons to ISS.
Also ISS QSL request information is to find on my website!
There are also audio files to download of ISS amateur (and school) contacts.
The information is at: http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl (Click on the ISS button).
When you have information (or ideas) for my website let me know.
My e-mail adres is: isszarya@NOSPAMhotmail.com
Remove the word NOSPAM out of my mail adres.

Thanks to the ARISS team for the ISS hamradio station aboard ISS.
Also thanks to Bob Brunninga (WB4APR) for all his work!

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl
http://www.issfanclub.com