Re: NA1SS very active, be grateful.

> Would anyone be interested in a "notification"
> list that's only purpose is to send notices when
>the ISS is active on voice?... You would be able
>to setup your e-mail capable cellphone or alpha
>pager to get them immediately.

   I am personally interested in knowing when the astronauts seem to be active,
   in a general sense. That is, drop a note to this list after you hear them on
   the air as it reminds me to give a listen. But I don't think a "real time"
   notification system is useful or perhaps even advisable.

   My two cents worth.

 Bob Witte K0NR
 Email: bob@rwitte.com or bob@k0nr.com
 ARRL Technical Coordinator, Colorado Section http://www.k0nr.com/ts.html