Bill continues to be active

Bill was active today (Nov 30) during the 1855 UTC and 2130 UTC passes over
N. America. It appears that he is trying to be on the air during his post
work time. The crew schedule is posted at the link below and should help
narrow down the possible times he could operate.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/timelines/index.html
<http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/timelines/index.html>

For those of us inside concrete and steel box buildings, I wouldn't mind
having a system that alerts my pager that the crew is talking. I think it
would be great if the system could calculate which pages to send based on
when the next pass for my location will occur. No need to page me if the ISS
won't be in range for 3 hours. Having the actual time the crew was talking
instead of the time posted would be helpful.

73
Kenneth - N5VHO