Italian students meet Italian astronaut

Yesterday November 28 I had the opportunity to meet the Italian astronaut
Colonel Roberto Vittori IZ6ERU.
He was in my city for a conference and three students (10-11 years old) of
Istituto Comprensivo F. Negri of Casale Monferrato (Alessandria), with great
emotion, have been able to talk with him.
Wednesday 9 November, 20 students of Comprensivo Negri spoke with the ISS
Commander Colonel Bill McArthur during an ARISS scheduled contact and
yesterday evening was an important meeting to close the project started on
May 2004.
This is a <a
href="http://scuola.spaceonline.tv/mkportal/modules/coppermine/thumbnails.ph
p?album=25" target="_blank">LINK</a> to the photo album of the meeting<br>

  73' Claudio Ariotti IK1SLD