NA1SS active Sunday Nov 27at 19:12 UTC

Hi all,
I tuned over to the ISS frequency during the 20 meter Sunday afternoon Amsat information net and listened on 145.80 MHz to the ISS pass.  Halfway thru the 18 max elevation pass here in Greenville, SC the packet stopped, so I called to him. Bill returned to my call "N4ISS"

After exchanging signal reports, I asked him what he ate for Thanksgiveing, and that I was using our club call N4ISS, and we had run the special event for the manning of the ISS.

Bill replied:
Al we had a good Thanksgiving.  Gosh...Turkey, corn, mashed potatos, cranapple for desert.  We ate almost a full day of rashions in one meal.

I recorded the pass and will send it to the ARRL.

Happy Holidays
Al Lark - KD4SFF
Amsat Area Coordinator - SC
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS - Trustee