Re: NA1SS Contact - Saturday

On 19 Nov 2005 at 20:31, Brent Taylor wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone was taping the 1850Z pass this (Saturday) afternoon
> over North America.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent Taylor, VE1JH
> Doaktown, NB  FN66
> 6M VUCC #418, AMSAT #33576

I have an audio file from Jean-Pierre VE2AHD who make one contact with Bill McArthur Saturday November 19. I can ask him if he can make it available for distribution.

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe