Re: NA1SS Contact - Saturday

On 19 Nov 2005 at 20:31, Brent Taylor wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone was taping the 1850Z pass this (Saturday) afternoon
> over North America.
> Thanks,
> Brent Taylor, VE1JH
> Doaktown, NB  FN66
> 6M VUCC #418, AMSAT #33576

I have an audio file from Jean-Pierre VE2AHD who make one contact with Bill McArthur Saturday November 19. I can ask him if he can make it available for distribution.

"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583