Re: NA1SS Contact - Saturday

I attempted to record it, however I got absolutly nothing, nada NILL..
due to changing my settings in the panic (read as being stupid). I
answered Bill's CQ and he came back to the "South Dakota station
calling" but I wish I had it recorded as I am not certain he got my call
right and I was nearing LOS. I saw that Mark, KB1GVR also got him same
pass maybe he recorded it??
I hate suprises and his CQ caught me way be suprise, you know spill the
coffee trying to change the radio to the freq you cannot find or
remember all this while you are trying to swallow the mouth full of the
kids freshly stolen Haloween chocolate so you can trip over your tongue
trying  to make a rare contact LOL.

Brian
KC0RWZ EN13 Sioux Falls SD
AMSAT # 35727