From: Howard Long [mailto:howard@howardlong.com]
Sent: 10 November 2005 19:33
To: sarex@amsat.org
Subject: New Discovery Channel ISS documentary

Folks

I have been to see the folks who are making a new ISS documentary again
today, and I've now seen the final version. They will be using the footage I
took from the Neston Primary School contact (using, if I remember correctly,
Gabriella, Rosie and Victoria) right at the end of the documentary.

Very tentatively it is due to be shown in the UK on 28 December. In the US
and Canada it is likely to be during January on the Discovery Science
channel. I understand that it will be shown globally.

There are two versions depending on how many adverts are placed to pad out
to 60 minutes, and of course I don't know what they cut in this instance.

Cheers, Howard