Early pass this morning

Well, I finally got to work the ISS.  This morning at about 1146UTC I
was dozing in bed when I heard "NA1SS calling CQ".  So I jumped up and
managed to be the last station on the pass to work him just before he
turned it back to packet.  Pretty cool.  I had connected to the MIR
packet setup a few times when it was still up, but this is my first
time to hook up with ISS, and talk to a live person.  He was kind of in
a hurry, as they had to get the cameras ready to photograph the
hurricane.

73, Larry