Early pass this morning

Well, I finally got to work the ISS.  This morning at about 1146UTC I
was dozing in bed when I heard "NA1SS calling CQ".  So I jumped up and
managed to be the last station on the pass to work him just before he
turned it back to packet.  Pretty cool.  I had connected to the MIR
packet setup a few times when it was still up, but this is my first
time to hook up with ISS, and talk to a live person.  He was kind of in
a hurry, as they had to get the cameras ready to photograph the
hurricane.

73, Larry
Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm

Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm
Christianity has done a great deal for love by making a sin of it.
--Anatole France

Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm
"By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, [journalism] keeps
us in touch with the ignorance of the community."
-Oscar Wilde

Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm
There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm
Christianity has done a great deal for love by making a sin of it.
--Anatole France

Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm
Never miss a good chance to shut up.

Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for
I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave
me the hell alone.

Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car
payments.

Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm
"Take every birthday with a grain of salt. This works much better if the
salt accompanies a large margarita."

Larry Faehling
Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
http://www.frontiernet.net/~lfaehl/weather.htm
I wished the buck stopped here; I could use a few.