RE: Bill McArthur NA1SS on Voice 1640 UTC

Rats.  I was having breakfast at the time, didn't get down to the shack
until the pass was over.

Maybe in a few weeks when Standard Time kicks back in it will be easier...

Greg  KO6TH

Hello All....

I had a Nice QSO with Bill on the last pass west of California this morning.
He was also calling CQ for JOTA, and worked one other station.
He had NO TAKERS after BSing with me a second time on this pass.
He then gave up and turned packet back on.
Too bad nobody was "listening".
Told him to get on the air more often.
He said he plans on it!!