Bill McArthur NA1SS on Voice 1640 UTC

Hello All....

I had a Nice QSO with Bill on the last pass west of California this morning.
He was also calling CQ for JOTA, and worked one other station.
He had NO TAKERS after BSing with me a second time on this pass.
He then gave up and turned packet back on.
Too bad nobody was "listening".
Told him to get on the air more often.
He said he plans on it!!

Didn't get this QSO on tape, as was not ready to hear voices....
Called my wife into the shack to hear our QSO.

73, Scott WA6LIE
Salinas, Ca.