Re: GREG OLSEN KC2ONX-TALKS TO THE PRINCETON SCHOOL

--- "ARTHUR Z. ROWE" <N1ORC@SURFGATE.NET> wrote:

> SUBMITTED BY ARTHUR N1ORC - AMSAT A/C #31468
>
> This morning I listened on the Echlolink to the Amsat conference and heard
> the visitor Mr. Greg Olsen speak with the students. It went very nicely and
> all the parties that participated did a good job.

Hi Art.

It was nice to hear the "tourist" get on the air and answer the questions.

The downlink was copied at Brookdale Community College in Lincroft, New Jersey,
where I and some electronics technology students listened in on a handheld and
a "coat hanger groundplane" antenna while standing outside of our building.

One student read the questions aloud as they were being asked by the students
in Princeton with very accurate timing.

The whole experience was described by another student as "awesome sauce".  :-)

73, de John, KD2BD

Visit John on the Web at:

	http://kd2bd.ham.org/
.