Re: SAREX-digest V2004 #620

With the hint to smile in mind, I zoomed all the way in expecting maybe
green cheese -
maybe I'm missing the obvious but I saw no cheese - my best guess is the
final zoom  is
a spoof of atoms in a lattice.   After pondering I think I've got it -
the moon is really a
giant single crystal structure doped with green cheese - perhaps it is
the computer that
was to follow Deep Thought in Doug Adams Hitchhikers Guide...

Well, the article did mention " massively distributed computing,
bio-info-nano
 convergence"...

Joe - K3FMA