ISS School Contact, Tregaron, Wales, UK - Sep 29 2005, 11:28Z

Folks

We have made a 500-user Windows Media live streaming video facility
available for this event, the URL is
http://www.streamingwizard.com/clients/space.asx so you get to see it live,
warts and all!

I am providing both a 43kbps dial-up and a 190kbps broadband feed, and it is
available with a test card most of the time before the event for you to test
your Media Players before the event.

As well as our primary AMSAT-UK supplied ISS equipment, tried-and-tested
over previous events, we also have a full backup station with generator
courtesy of the RSGB's GB4FUN communications demonstration vehicle
http://www.gb4fun.org.uk/

This will be the first time that a students from Wales have had the
opportunity to chat to astronauts in orbit as part of the ARISS program.

73, Howard G6LVB