Fw: Every APRS station with internet should become a IGATE station!

Hello All,

I have made an easy manual to make your APRS station also a IGATE station!
First I shall explain what an IGATE station is.
APRS stations send their beacons on the air, the IGATE station receive
the beacons and send it to internet.
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/ariss/index.cgi
In the beacons are position coordinates (or messages) when an IGATE station
receive these messages it will be visible on internet!
The PCSAT2 beacons have telemtry information in the beacons
wich can be caculated (real time) online!!!
http://www.pcsat2.info/PCSat2Web/index.do (click on the real-time button).
These calculations are very importand because it shows
the condition of PCSAT2 (batterie, and solar panel voltage information!).
So a IGATE station is very importand in this case!!!

I have made a easy IGATE manual (tell it to your aprs friends!!!!) for
UIVIEW!
http://pd0rkc.mine.nu (click on the ISS button).

I know in many earia's my homepage is not too see (security problems!).
In case you can not visit my website you can send an e-mail to me so I can
send the IGATE information via e-mail       isszarya (at) hotmail.com

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.mine.nu