No Subject

   Hello Just joinned the sarex group a few days ago and haven't seen too much activity. I heard the ISS back in November last year while in Oakland California but haven't monitored it since. Does anyone know if there is much activity overseas near Guam island as we will be on the island in 2 days. Thanks.
   Larry Fields, n6hpx/mm
   enroite to guam on a slow moving ship

n6hpx/du1 cavite philippines
ex-n6hpx/du3<olongapo>,VQ9LF<diego garcia>
QRV: 7085 khz Am/Pinoy group, 7045 khz PARA net
6m:50110,50125 2m:144110
Sailors Net: 14305 usb
Email: n6hpx@arrl.net  cell:63-9286022089<philippines>, 619-793-7978 <usa>
Other cell numbers: Guam=1-671-787-8183