Happy Birthday Sergei!

I got up to watch and listen to the ISS on a 36 degree
visible pass at 1044 UTC. Well, packet was off so I
just sent a "Happy Birthday, Sergei from N5VHO" just
in case (he is 47 today). It was a great visible pass
so I knew I was pointing the antenna exactly at the
ISS. I was greeted with a return from Sergei thanking
me for the well wishes.

What an incredible experience to see AND talk to the
ISS.

Kenneth - N5VHO