ISS / Mars/ Moon visual

Hi All

Just saw a spectacular 87 degree max elevation visual of the ISS passing just next to and in between the moon and mars!  It was crystal clear here in Greenville, SC.  The ISS became very bright for a few seconds after passing the moon. I also heard the packet.  It was Great!

More visuals the next few days here - morning and then evening.
I find that the website below is a great site for running visuals w/star charts

http://www.heavens-above.com

73
Al - KD4SFF