Winorb36 database auto update

Good afternoon,

WinOrb36 suddenly appears to display some anomalous behavior. This
morning I put the latest ISS keps, renamed ISS8_26, into the ..../keps
directory as usual, fired up WinOrb and noticed it auto-update the data
base as usual. Later in the day, downloaded tle set from Dr Kelso,
renamed as orb05248.tle and saved in .../keps. Fired up WinOrb but no
auto-update!??

Checking the database I notice it hasn't auto updated for around two weeks!

The filename appears ok and that particular naming convention has worked
before. Auto-update option is set, the database updated ok using
Setup > Satellite Database > Update from file.

It's a while since I've used it so I may be missing something... any ideas?

---
Norm, VK2XCI,
Mildura, The Wintersun City
QF15bt