Re: ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2005-08-16 19:00 UTC

I think Bob means exactly what he said, and it does not require
elaboration.  I echo Bob's remarks wholeheartedly.  Many of these
supposedly "information" posts (and I include the CBS Space News emails
in this) are little more than scavenger hunts.  Lines of useless text
until you get to the nuggets.

Brent Taylor, VE1JH
FN66