Re: ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2005-08-16 19:00 UTC

On 16 Aug 2005 at 16:55, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> SAREX scheduling team:
>
> I wonder if you would consider a small change to
> your SAREX format to provide a simple single-line-
> format schedule up front on your SAREX emails
> below.    SOmething like:
>
> "17 Aug 1545z Arizona School contact
>  22 Aug 1426z Japanese School contact
>    3 Oct  Expedition 12 arrives (no contacts)
>  24 Oct  School contacts may resume"
>
> and then continue with all the usual verbage.
> As it is, it really takes a lot of effort on the part
> of the casual reader to find this info quickly..
>
> Thanks
> Bob

You probably mean a digest form where we can quickly read the summary  as in ANS news where there is a summary at the
beginning of the whole text. This way you pick and choose what you want to read first.

"-"
"That a democracy can't do certain things if in fact its citizens don't support it"
Lieutenant general James Conway June 16 2005.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe