Re: how to fix the shuttle fuel tank

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:

> I recorded the shuttle reentry and when i played it back i only get
> the NASA commentator voice no audio from STS-114 seems to have been
> recorded?

There were a few calls back and forth between Cdr. Collins and capcom
late in the decent, but overall it was pretty quiet. I am not sure we
missed anything.  Capcom stays pretty quiet as the CDR and PLT are
pretty busy!  I saw a video of a training run for this mission, and they
sure had a lot to do during reentry.

-Joe KM1P