Re: how to fix the shuttle fuel tank

On 12 Aug 2005 at 5:14, MM wrote:

> Quote from nasa:
> Bill Gerstenmaier, the senior NASA official leading
> the
> investigation into Discovery's foam loss incidents,
> said Thursday that engineers so far have found no
> solutions to the problem.
I recorded the shuttle reentry and when i played it back i only get
the NASA commentator voice no audio from STS-114 seems to have been

Did any one experienced the same problem?

I am in the process of played back some of the NASA replay to see if
the rentry shuttle audio is also missing.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583