Listing of ARISS related magazine articles

Hi all,

I have created a listing of  magazine articles that are related to ARISS and
uploaded it to the ARISS news  page.  In light of the recent reactivation of
the ISS crossband repeater  and questions on the equipment, I thought a listing
of magazine articles would  be nice.  These are magazines I subscribe to so
if there are others, please  let me know so that I can add them to the list.

Eventually, this list  will be available from the main ARISS webpages as a
link.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/ARISS_magazine_articles.rtf

Currently the list includes articles from CQ, CQ VHF, QST, and The AMSAT
Journal.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
One of the ARISS mentors