IRLP Node for Shuttle Audio

Hi Everyone,

I received this additional Shuttle Audio information from Kent W7AOR.  I'm
forwarding it here to make sure anyone interested in this approach has the
info:

--

The Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc club, retransmits shuttle radio
traffic via VoIP IRLP Western Reflector Channel 2 (9252) as an listen only

During times of activity, connected local nodes are identified at
http://status.irlp.net/IRLPnodedetail.php?nodeid=9250 .

Kent W7AOR
Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc.
http://www.narri.org