Re: ISS amateur radio

I've found that they tend to be on in the morning.  I'm an after
'noon' person which is their bedtime.  I've never heard anyone on the
station working QSO's during the evening passes.  Even at their
breakfast times I've been working ISS and no one grabbed the mic.
Eventually, I'll hear them.  Maybe we can schedule a time once every 6
weeks to give them airtime.  20 minutes on a couple passes.  Would be
neat.  I'll let the ARISS team respond to that.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.
Amsat #35741