From: owner-SAREX@amsat.org [mailto:owner-SAREX@amsat.org] On Behalf Of Sion
Chow Q. C. (9W2QC)
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 12:09 AM
To: sarex@amsat.org
Subject: [sarex] Amateur Radio on Board STS-114

Hello Group,

My apologies if this has been discussed before, but I could not find the
answer anywhere.

What I would like to know whether there would be any amateur radio equipment
on board STS-114?  If there is, maybe someone can tell me the frequencies,
etc?

Many thanks and sorry for the bandwidth.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC
----
Via the sarex mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA. To
unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe sarex" to Majordomo@amsat.org