Hockaday contact monitored

>From my location in Houston, I and a coworker's kid listened to John
Phillips answering the questions with great audio and super signals. I could
even make out some of the Service Module background noise.  Missed the first
couple of answers but it sounded like he got through about 20 questions
before signing with the school.

Nice little last minute demo. Gear was an arrow antenna and Knwd D-7.

Great job Keith - W5IU!

73,
Kenneth - N5VHO