Re: ARRL article on Suitsat Education activity

I think you are referring to this story that we ran on amateur Radio
Newsline a week ago:

Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1450 -  May 27, 2005

Amateur Radio Newsline report number 1450 with a release date of  Friday,
May 27, 2005 to follow in 5-4-3-2-1.

The following is a Q-S-T.   A spacesuit carrying ham radio gear going into
orbit and a report on this years Dayton Hamvention top this weeks Amateur
Radio Newsline report number 1450 coming your way right now.

(Billboard Cart Here)

**

HAM RADIO IN SPACE:  RUSSIAN SPACE SUIT TO CARRY HAM TRIBUTE

A tribute to ham radio space efforts will be carried into Earth orbit in a
Russian  space suite to be ejected from the International Space
Station.   And you are being invited to be a part of this very special
project.  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO, of the ARISS team explains:

--

Bauer: “In the fall of this year, the Russian team is going to be deploying
a space suit that they do not need anymore and they have asked us  and we

--

ARISS is still working out the technical details as to what gear and
capability will be put into the orbital mini space station, but one thing

--

Bauer: “Another unique and exciting opportunity is for schools to
participate in the spacewalk.  And the way they would participate is by

--

But says KA3HDO, getting the school artwork is time critical:

--

Bauer: “We have got to deliver this by June 15th, so they have a couple of
weeks to pull it off and we have got a “snail mail address” as well as an

--

Bauer says that a jpg file attached to a note is really the best way for a
school to send the artwork that they want flown in space.  There is a

**