ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2005-04-29 19:30 UTC

ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school  list updated 2005-04-29 19:30

Expedition 11 crew is now on the  ISS.
John Phillips KE5DRY
Sergei Krikalev  U5MIR

The schedule page has been updated as of 2005-04-29  19:30 UTC.

Look for the added frequency chart for packet, voice,  and crossband repeater
modes showing Doppler correction.

Several  schools will be live simulcasted via the world wide web.  Check out
the  instructions for each school on the schedule page to get to the audio

Additional instructions have been added on how to listen  in when the
streaming audio is provided by MCI.

Also,  please monitor the IRLP and Echolink webpages for possible upcoming
contacts  that will be simulcast.

The successful school list has  been updated as of 2005-04-20 14:00 UTC.

I am now using  Office2003 for all of my ARISS releases.  Please let me know
if you have  any problems opening a file.

Check out the link  on the schedule page to download a video that Mike Fincke
KE5AIT and Gennady  Padalka RN3DT have produced of life on the ISS.

The latest ARISS  announcement and successful school list is now available on
the ARISS web  site.  There are several ARISS web sites:

English:   http://www.rac.ca/ariss/

French:   http://c.avmdti.free.fr/ariss/index.htm

ARISS Europe:   http://www.ariss-eu.org/

ARISS Japan:   http://www.jarl.or.jp/ariss/