ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2005-04-27 15:30 UTC

ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school  list updated 2005-04-27 15:30

Expedition 11 crew is now on the  ISS.
John Phillips KE5DRY
Sergei Krikalev  U5MIR

The schedule page has been updated as of 2005-04-27  05:00 UTC.

Look for the added frequency chart for packet, voice,  and crossband repeater
modes showing Doppler correction.

Several  schools will be live simulcasted via the world wide web.  Check out
the  instructions for each school on the schedule page to get to the audio

Also, please monitor the IRLP and Echolink  webpages for possible upcoming
contacts that will be  simulcast.

The successful school list has been updated as  of 2005-04-20 14:00 UTC.

I am now using Office2003 for  all of my ARISS releases.  Please let me know
if you have any problems  opening a file.

Check out the link on the  schedule page to download a video that Mike Fincke
KE5AIT and Gennady Padalka  RN3DT have produced of life on the ISS.

The latest ARISS  announcement and successful school list is now available on
the ARISS web  site.  There are several ARISS web sites:

English:   http://www.rac.ca/ariss/

French:   http://c.avmdti.free.fr/ariss/index.htm

ARISS Europe:   http://www.ariss-eu.org/

ARISS Japan:   http://www.jarl.or.jp/ariss/