ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2005-04-20 14:00 UTC

ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school  list updated 2005-04-20 14:00
UTC

Expedition 10 crew is now on the  ISS.
Leroy Chiao KE5BRW
Salizhan Sharipov

Special  Congratulations to Leroy for breaking the record for the number of
ARISS school  contacts during any expedition.

Expedition 11  crew is now on the ISS.
John Phillips KE5DRY
Sergei Krikalev  U5MIR

Special guest:
Roberto Vittori  IZ6ERU

The schedule page has been updated as of  2005-04-20 14:00 UTC.

Look for the added frequency chart for  packet, voice, and crossband repeater
modes showing Doppler  correction.

Several schools will be live simulcasted via the world  wide web.  Check out
the instructions for each school on the schedule page  to get to the audio
streaming.

Also, please monitor the  IRLP and Echolink webpages for possible upcoming
contacts that will be  simulcast.

The successful school list has been updated as  of 2005-04-20 14:00 UTC.

I am now using Office2003 for  all of my ARISS releases.  Please let me know
if you have any problems  opening a file.

Check out the link on the  schedule page to download a video that Mike Fincke
KE5AIT and Gennady Padalka  RN3DT have produced of life on the ISS.

The latest ARISS  announcement and successful school list is now available on
the ARISS web  site.  There are several ARISS web sites:

English:   http://www.rac.ca/ariss/

French:   http://c.avmdti.free.fr/ariss/index.htm

ARISS Europe:   http://www.ariss-eu.org/

ARISS Japan:   http://www.jarl.or.jp/ariss/