From: owner-SAREX@amsat.org [mailto:owner-SAREX@amsat.org] On Behalf Of Doug
Kuitula
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 5:05 AM
To: sarex@amsat.org
Subject: [sarex] SOYUZ VISIBLE?

Since it will be launched this Friday, I was wondering if the Russian Soyuz
capsule is visible to the naked eye. I've seen the ISS as well as the
Shuttle quite often. But have never thought of looking for Soyuz.  Doug
KA8QCU
----
Via the sarex mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA. To
unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe sarex" to Majordomo@amsat.org