School contact a bust

The school contact with Goffstown N.H. was a bust. I assume there was
technical difficulty with the ground station (it was a direct). I heard CDR
Chiao repeatedly calling for the school station but no joy. He did report
hearing carrier. This was monitored from FN42 near Boston. Goffstown is only
a few miles north of here so I could cover the entire pass. Oh well too bad,
I'm sure the students are disapointed!

       Glenn - KB1GUE