ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2005-03-29 22:00 UTC

ARISS  Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2005-03-29 22:00
UTC
Expedition 10 crew is now on the ISS.
Leroy  Chiao KE5BRW
Salizhan Sharipov
The  schedule page has been updated as of 2005-03-29 22:00 UTC.
Look  for the added frequency chart for packet, voice, and crossband repeater
modes  showing Doppler correction.
Two  schools will have be live simulcast via the world wide web.  Check out
the instructions for each  school on the schedule page to get to the audio
streaming.
The  successful school list has been updated as of 2005-03-29 22:00 UTC.
I am  now using Office2003 for all of my ARISS releases.  Please let me know
if you have any  problems opening a file.
Check  out the link on the schedule page to download a video that Mike Fincke
KE5AIT  and Gennady Padalka RN3DT have produced of life on the ISS.
The  latest ARISS announcement and successful school list is now available on
the  ARISS web site.  There are several  ARISS web sites:
English:  _http://www.rac.ca/ariss/_ (http://www.rac.ca/ariss/)
French:  http://c.avmdti.free.fr/ariss/index.htm
ARISS  Europe:  http://www.ariss-eu.org/
ARISS  Japan:  http://www.jarl.or.jp/ariss/
Other  locations include:
_Latest ARISS announcements and news_
(http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/arissnews.txt)  http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/arissnews.txt
_Successful school list_
(http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/Successful_ARISS_schools.rtf)
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/Successful_ARISS_schools.rtf
The  ISS Fan Club website is:
http://www.issfanclub.com
K1ELA  has a website at:
_http://members.aol.com/k1ela/index.html_
(http://members.aol.com/k1ela/index.html)
ON6SAT has a website at:
http://on6sat.com/links/
73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
One  of the ARISS operation team mentors