ARISS Event Final Notice -- Rains School Tuesday at 1410 UTC

The next International Space Station's Expedition 10 ARISS school
contact will be with students at Rains High School in Emory, Texas on
Tuesday, 8 March 2005. The event is scheduled to begin at approximately
14:10 UTC.

This contact will be a telebridge between stations NA1SS and WH6PN in
Honolulu, Hawai'i, so it should be audible to anyone in the areas of
the Pacific near the islands listening in on the 145.80 MHz downlink.
The participants will conduct the conversation in English.

***Audio should be available for this contact***
Via EchoLink in the following conference rooms:
    AMSAT node 101377
    EDU_NET node 77992
    See further notes below
Via IRLP Reflector REF9307 starting at 14:00 UTC
    REGISTRATION REQUIRED (see below)
Via the internet:
    CONFERENCE NUMBER: 6150819
    PASSCODE: SPACE STATIO

Further information including the questions students will ask can be
found at http://www.rac.ca/ariss/upcoming.htm.

IRLP Notes
Participation in this contact is limited to 20 connections and requires
pre-registration.
Please contact Wayne, VE1WPH, via e-mail at ve1wph@rac.ca for
pre-registration and connection instructions.

EchoLink Notes
The contact between the ISS and school lasts for about 15 minutes +/-.
During this contact, we appreciate everyone's patience and
understanding. We must mute everyone except Dieter, KX4Y to avoid
inadvertent, interfering transmissions into the conference room. Thanks
for your understanding and cooperation.

Thank you & 73,
Scott H. Stevens / N3ASA
ARISS Team Member