AMATEUR RADIO KEPS

Sir: For the past 12 years I have been obtaining KEPS from various web
sites. This allowed me to listen and possibly work various amateiur
satellites. Myself as well as many others have been working these birds
that have been put up by organizations such as AMSAT, University of
Surrey, US Naval Academy and many other non-profit firms. I can see no
reason why the KEPS can not be published in the near future and would
appreciate your response Thanking you in advance I remain Arthur Z. Rowe
N1ORC AMSAT area co-ordinator #31468