KEPS

*IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT UPDATING SATSCAPE'S KEPLERIAN ELEMENTS:*
According to the notice posted on the NASA/GSFC OIG web site, they will
cease operation on 2005 March 31. CelesTrak will continue to disseminate
TLEs until that date, but will be unable to do so starting April 1
(under the terms of US Public Law 108-136). If you have not done so
already, I encourage you to obtain a Space Track account (
http://www.space-track.org <http://www.space-track.org>) as soon as
possible in preparation for this transition. I shall endevour to make
the nessesary alterations to Satscape to allow it to log into your
Space-track account, so that you can continue to update your keplerian
elements using Satscape.
It seems the US Govenment are getting very paranoid...oh well, 4 more
years :-)