Re: ISS/PCsat Joint Ops report

It appears that the ISS radio did a reset and is now
back on the standard 145.80 down 145.99 up packet
operation. This is a bit of blessing ( and a bit
disappointing) since PCSAT suffered a couple of resets
due to the increased activity. Now, with more minimal
operations, PCSAT might last a bit longer.

I hope everyone enjoyed the chance a some multi
satellite operations.

Kenneth - N5VHO

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo