Re: ISS operation

There are many hams trying to use the ISS in many different modes, APRS,
BBS, Keyboard, Voice (In alphabetical order).  As plans progress, many of
these will be available simultaneously.  For now, we just have to share!

It is just as annoying to someone trying to make a keyboard qso or send an
APRS position to have the entire pass occupied by a station downloading BBS
headers and messages.  Voice passes excite some and annoy others.  We all
need to be considerate of the other modes.

Tim, VE3TZS