Re: ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2005-01-21 05:00 UTC

On 20 Jan 2005 at 23:28, AJ9N@aol.com wrote:

> ARISS Contact Schedule and Successful school list updated 2005-01-21 05:00 UTC
>
> Expedition 10 crew is now on the ISS.
> Leroy Chiao KE5BRW
> Salizhan Sharipov
>
> Leroy did get on after the Manordale contact and made several general QSOs.
> He was using the Region 2/3 public voice frequencies.
> Congrats to all who talked to Leroy.  Thanks Leroy!
>
> The schedule page has been updated as of 2005-01-21 05:00 UTC.
>
> Look for the added frequency chart for packet, voice, and crossband repeater
> modes showing Doppler correction.
>
> The successful school list has been updated as of 2005-01-18 21:00 UTC.

Manordale was on December 9 2004 et there was 6 other ones after! The
last half is OK. There is no mistake here also... as for our contact
we made 5 questions out of 12 as they where late by 5 minutes...

As a suggestion could be the expression "partial succes" or "partial
failure" can be added in ARISS vocabulary. Could be this can give
credits points on the waiting list for a next one?

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator.
AMSAT# 33583
Site WEB site: www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
Forum:
VE2DWE2004-subscribe@yahoogroupes.fr