FW:ARISS school contact tomorrow

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Dieter
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 4:18 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISS school contact tomorrow

The next ARISS contact by Expedition 10 aboard the International Space
Station will be with students at John Baldwin Elementary School,
Danville,
California on Thursday, 13 January 2005. The event is scheduled to
begin at
approximately 18:28 UTC.

We plan on feeding to audio into the AMSAT conference room, node 101
377 as
soon as the school contact with the Space Station starts.  I would
appreciate if all who frequent the AMSAT conference room would stand by
during this transmission.  The audio into the AMSAT conference room is
one
way, we only listen to the school contact.  Feel free to connect to the
AMSAT conference room during that time and listen in.

73 de Dieter kx4y

Dieter  K.  Schliemann         e-mail: kx4y@amsat.org
Phone:  1.256.259.3900
Mobile: 1.256.599.0581