Re: Re: [satdx] check out this path! MORE

Hi there,

Something like this seemed to happen to me on a pass yesterday (22 Dec 0154
UT) My own packets to the ISS were not immediately re transmitted, but only
after a short delay - maybe a minute or so.

It isn't quite the same phenomenon that Jeff witnessed, but it suggests
that there might be something odd going on.

I was left with that uncanny feeling where some event happens before your
own eyes (or ears) and you're not sure that it's real.

Sil - ZL2CIA