ARISS Sorel-Tracy contact

On the following link you will be able to listen the full special
local FM station broadcast on the ARISS contact.

This program hass been aired live during the contact.

When on this web site  http://www.raqi.qc.ca/  you click on:

Écoutez l'émision de la sation Fm de Sorel qui retransmettait en
direct de l'école de Sorel,le contact des étudiants avec la Station
Spatiale Internationale le 30 novembre 2004.

As you will hear there was a combination of packet burst first some
phone exchange and packet burst appears also in the middle of the
contact and near the end of it. We will have a wrap up session and we
are asked to give explanations about the technical events during the
planned 10 minutes pass.

We already received some comments but we are looking for recordings
before AOS and after LOS and during the pass in a way to evaluate our
setup with other RX setup.

We want to make our installation available for other satellite
contact here.

Any comments and tips will be greatly apreciated by the VE2CBS Sorel-
Tracy ARC technical team.

Thank's for your help and enjoy listening the contact. This program
is in french and you will hear Jacques VE2DJQ ARISS-RAQI Quebec
coordonnator and myself Luc VE2DWE as station operator.

.