Re: ISS Voice Lap

I can assure you that there is NO internet onboard.
The communication system that provides IP phone is not
continuous and only available during varying periods
of the day. They do not have the ability to "surf the
net" but some requested files are uploaded on a
periodic basis for viewing.
The crews are aware of our interest in talking to them
and try to accommodate that as best as possible. Some
crews are more willing to spend their free time on the
radio than others.

Best of luck and 73,
Kenneth  - N5VHO