NA1SS first expedition 10 contact!

>From KB1GUE FN42 West of Boston Ma. 12/9/04 17:25 UTC Orbit 34,589.

Heard most of the Canadian school contact. After school contact finished I
waited and then called NA1SS using the 144.49 uplink. CDR Leroy Chiao
replied and said it was his first amateur (non-school) contact. I told him
there were alot of us listening day and night, he said he would try to make
more contacts in his spare time.

              Glenn - KB1GUE