NWS Special Event - N4ISS on ISS crossband repeater

If the NWS uses a special event callsign - I will then
sign with it after the N4ISS.  In addition, I will
also try to operate AO-51 at 10:40 am EST
73- Al

Hi everyone
I will attempt to use the ISS crossband repeater from
the National Weather Service Special Event in
Greenville, SC starting at 9:54am EST. I'll be using
the Experimenters Group ARC club callsign N4ISS.
I haven't tried the ISS repeater before - I'll be
using a FT-847 with an arrow antenna - Wish me luck -
Hope to work you!
73-
Al - KD4SFF
AMSAT Area Coordinator - SC